Friday, February 13, 2009

Peace =)


Okay so obviously this picture is a few months old (see the Christmas tree?) but I wanted to post SOMETHING on here =) Once again I"m guilty of not uploading pictures to my laptop and I'm just too darn comfy to get up of of the couch right now.

Right now my precious lil guy is sound asleep in his crib, after a long, rainy afternoon going to and from Costco. Tomorrow is Joe and Lindsey's engagement party and I went with my mom so that she could get some appetizers and such (I have a membership). He's such a trooper, especially since he has a wunny nowse right now. Much of this has to do with the fact that Grandma was with us. He absolutely adores my parents. I can't say this enough. All day long he asks for Grandpa, and can't get enough of his Grandma when he sees her (which is usually 3 times a week).

Today was Louis's first day working from home for his new job. Jeremiah certainly got a kick out of seeing a lot more of Daddy than he normally does, but as for me? Well if I wasn't being asked for sandwiches and things, I was being shooed out of our garage (where he was working and where our washing machine and drier are!) or being asked for some other favors. Definitely a different sort of routine to get used to.

Another routine to get used to- babysitting Sydney starting a week from Monday! I'm having one of Louis's employees come to our house and deep clean it next week, and possibly hire her on to clean twice a month. I simply do not have time to do all of the detail cleaning (refrigerator, stove, mopping, etc). My theory on housework? Spending time with my son is way more important. As long as it's sanitary and somewhat tidy, the other nitty gritty stuff is not a priority. However, if I were leaving Jeremiah in the care of someone else on a regular basis, you better believe i'd want the house to be SPICK AND SPAN! HEnce the reason for the housekeeper.

Anyway Jer just woke up so I better get going. Have a great weekend!

No comments: