Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A bit excessive?

Two days in a row at Disneyland? I don't think it is! My husband thinks weekly trips are way overdoing it, so I didn't even mention to him that Jeremiah and I went yesterday, too =) I wanted Jeremiah to see the Pixar Play Parade at CA Adventure (only plays Fri-Tues) and he LOVED IT! We only stayed for two hours; I fed him lunch on Main Street, then we did It's a Small World (loving the new additions!), Alice in Wonderland, and Toy Story Mania before the parade. As soon as it was over- diaper change and headed home. As soon as he wakes up from his nap we're headed back for a more thorough day, and a few rides with Michelle and Braden when they arrive at 3:00 =) We'll be heading home by 5:00

Anyway, Jeremiah will be up from his nap soon so I better get dressed and pack the diaper bag!

No comments: