Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday!

The weekend is here! Even though I don't work (I don't consider helping my mom "work" since it's just for a few hours a week and I like it!) I still get excited for the weekend. Louis and I usually go out to eat at least once and, even though he doesn't take Saturdays off, we usually see more of each other on the weekends than during the week. Tonight I'm going to be ambitious and make some spaghetti. I bought a jar of vodka sauce from Trader Joe's when I went for all my pregnancy snacks, and I'm going to cook that with some ground turkey and pasta. Should be yummy... I rarely (and I mean rarely) cook a big meal like this anymore. Louis's arrival every night is so unpredictable- as early as 6 or as late as 11:00. I don't even bother because I don't want to cook late at night or have food just sit around growing gooey and yucky. We'll eat light for dinner during the week and either go out to dinner on the weekends, or I'll cook. I love to cook! I can't wait for him to start working from home in a few weeks with his new job =) Then it will be yummy dinner every night! And hopefully Jeremiah will finally be off of baby food and can partake in the meals as well. He refuses to eat anything that isn't pureed baby food other than bread products and cheese. Picky, picky.

This weekend's going to be a busy one. Tomorrow afternoon I am going to David's Bridal with my wonderful soon-to-be sister to go bridesmaids dress shopping! OOOOH boy! Lindsey, it just dawned on me that your wedding is four months from today! Four months! We need to set a date for your lingere shower =) Anyway, so that's tomorrow afternoon, and on Sunday we're going to my parent's house for dinner.

Not much else is new between Wednesday and now. Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe I will be spending the entire weekend with you because I have the same plans as you do! Dress shopping today, and your dad's birthday tomorrow! Fun, fun, fun!