Sunday, March 8, 2009

(CARA- what happened to your blog?!! )

Well I'm back out here on my front lawn, for day 2 of my yard sale. I wasn't planning on making this a two day event, but I had a few people that came yesterday call me up (getting my # from the ad on craigslist), asking if I could open shop again today. By this time yesterday I was a rich woman. Today- $11 profit. Oh well- it's Sunday, and between church and daylight savings, people aren't moving very fast or early. I'm hoping that after church lets out things will pick up a bit. In all honesty I'm not doing this for the $$ as much as I am to simply get rid of things and make room in our house (and my parents house!) Lots of my college dorm/apartment items sold well yesterday, all of which were being stored at my parents house. They're happy to see the end of that. And with my brother moving out in a few weeks, pending him and Lindsey finding and leasing an apartment, they'll have even more space available. So yes, in an effort to do a little spring cleaning, once again I am sitting on my front lawn, this time with some fresh pan dulce and a glass of milk =)

And now Louis and I are going to run around the front lawn with our precious son!!

3 comments:

Cara said...

OK-you're the 1st one who has said something about it! I tried to view it the other day & nothing was showing up, but then when I clicked on the archives, it would show my most recent posting. Who the heck knows??! I will see what I can get figured out. That's awesome your garage sale went so well yesterday! We seriously need to do one at our house. We've got a shed in the backyard that is totally filling up & I get so frustrated looking at all the stuff in our house. And about 75% of it is baby stuff! I have such a hard time letting go of toys, though, because I know soon Roo will be ready for them.

MamaErin said...

Oh I hope you are able to fix it soon- your post about Roo brought tears to my eyes, it was so sweet. I could relate to almost everything you said, too! I just didn't have a chance to comment on it b/c Sydney showed up right after I finished reading it

Cara said...

Is my blog still not showing up? I typed in the address & it took me right to it, no problems. If it isn't...I have no clue! And thank you about my last post about Roo :) I'm glad it is coming across as loving...I was worried some people would misread it & only see complaining.