Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Billheimer!


Yesterday my baby brother got married. The beautiful blonde woman in his arms is my new sister! I can't even begin to describe all of the zillions of emotions that went through me yesterday as I saw my brother get married. For those of you who have married siblings- especially if you yourself got married before they did- you probably know what I am talking about, especially if you are as fond of your sibling's spouse as I am of Lindsey. Lindsey, if you are reading this, I love you!
More pics to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Congratulations to Joey and Lindsey!

Also: I replied to you in the comments on my blog, but I forgot to mention-- hey, we're coming to California at the beginning of June. We're going for part of J's family vacation, but we plan to spend a bunch of time with my family. It would be great to see you guys!

We'll be there 6-10 June. Will you guys be around? Is there sometime that would work well for us to stop by, or for us to go out for lunch or something? Let me know...