Thursday, May 14, 2009

Busy weekend ahead!

Tonight- Lakers game! Making a yummy dinner for Louis

Tomorrow- Doing something with Marissa... haven't figured out what yet. Hoping to have lunch with my grandma and pick up Jeremiah's tux for the wedding

Saturday- Kylie's birthday lunch (3:30ish) at Mimi"s Cafe... still deciding if I"m going to have time to make an appearance at Lindsey's bachelorette party. I suppose I should since I'm in the wedding and everything.... but her all-day event is far from where I"m going to be, and I don't know if by the time I"m done with Kylie's party it will be worth it to drive there for just a little bit. C an't give away too many details though since all events are a surprise to Lindsey!

Sunday- clean clean clean. And hoping to visit my grandpa!

Next week- Disneyland on Wednesday w/ Jeremiah and Melissa... Friday is the rehearsal dinner and Saturday my brother is getting married!!!

No comments: