Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jeremiah LOVES to Worship Jesus!



Ever since Jeremiah was a month or two old, my mom would hold him in her lap, raise his arms and say "We praise Jesus! We worship the Lord!" Today, out of the blue, my mom had him in her lap and said that phrase- and he lifted his hands completely on his own, with a huge smile on his face! Oh I so wish I had the camera. It just blesses me so much to see how God touches the spirits of even the littlest children. You may argue that Jeremiah has just learned to mimick an action that he has been taught his whole life; my mom and I choose to believe otherwise. He also LOVES it when I pray before we eat dinner together.

We also asked him "Where's Jeremiah?" and he raised his hands as well (something he picked up completely on his own!). My boy is so bright. He's starting to pick up on more and more things, mimicking, (this can be good and bad!!) and being able to follow simple commands or requests (although he doesn't always listen to NO!)

Today we went to Sears and took our family Christmas portraits. I wasn't as happy with the way they came out as I have been with our prior sessions, but we still managed to get a really cute one of Jeremiah by himself, and a group shot that I was fairly okay with. We had a $4.99 package coupon for 36 prints of the same shot in various sizes, so of course we used that. It turns out though, that if you use that coupon (or the regular $9.99 package deals) that each a la carte sheet is $19.99 thereafter versus the regular $7.99. Looks like we're not going to be getting any additional poses! We had an additional coupon for a free 8x10, and while normally they make you get the freebie of the same pose when getting the portrait package, Andrea (manager and our photographer) made an exception today because of how many photo sessions we've had lately. The free 8x10 we chose was our family portrait. I wanted to get that in wallets as well to include in our Christmas card, but I wasn't willing to fork out $20 vs. $8.00 for it. Looks like our relatives will have to make do with a pic of our lil man =) I wanted to post the proofs on here but the Sears website is down right now. So instead, enjoy a few of our favorite shots from Disneyland!
Arriving at the park

First character of the day!The merry go round was FUN!
With his "Year of a Million Dreams" ears... yeah he wasn't crazy about them
Daddy still had to buy Jeremiah his own embroidered ears =) Waiting for Small WorldPaws off my son, Captain Hook! Jeremiah took two decent naps, thank God!

No comments: