Friday, December 19, 2008

I Miss This!!!!!

(Picture borrowed from my wonderful cousin's MySpace! From left-right: Josh (Rebecca's cousin); Rebecca (MY cousin!!); Tawnee (Rebecca's cousin), and of course my adorable son.

This picture was taken last year at Rebecca's 14th birthday party. How sweet and small my 2 week old son was! The theme of her party was Christmas, so we dressed him in his holiday best. The hat was way too big for him. Look how cozy he is... I REALLY miss the newborn-ness of him. (Makes me want another.... badly!) Yet I am absolutely loving this age that Jeremiah is at now. He babbles ALL DAY LONG. And he's switching it up from his usual "lalala's" to include "mamamamamama," "babababa," and other cute sounds. He babbles in the backseat of the car. In his crib before he falls asleep. In the bath tub. EVERY WHERE. I just love the sound of his sweet voice! And I swear he's trying his hardest to say "I love you." I LOVE HIM TOO!!!

At least tomorrow I will get my baby-fill when I visit with Miss Sydney! I absolutely LOVE my cousin Paul's annual holiday party!

No comments: