Friday, December 5, 2008

Holiday Pics


I was finally able to log into my Sears account this evening, so as promised here are our Christmas pics! This picture is the one that we are going to be including in our Christmas cards. The family portrait with the same background is the one that I ordered the freebie 8x10 for; in all honesty I like the way we look in the blue background better but didn't like the way that background looks. I thought this one was more festive; our photographer is very much in love with the blue one and insisted we took some shots with it. Oh well! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I actually like the one you picked better than I like the one with the blue background. I think you and J look happier in that one. (L doesn't, but he looks fine anyway.) Plus, you're right about it looking more festive.