Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween from Jeremiah!


Well it is Jeremiah's very first Halloween! We took his portraits yesterday at Sears, and I think they came out too cute for words. I absolutely love my little chicken! Last weekend, Louis and I went to a Halloween party dressed as Star Wars characters (that's what I get for allowing my husband to choose our costumes!). He was a Jedi, I was Padmae. Basically I looked like a white power ranger. I'll post pics of those when Marissa sends them to me. We're going to put those costumes back on and take Jeremiah out to just a few houses (to the neighbors that we personally know) and then head right back home and hand out candy.

Today is also an even bigger day than just plain ol' Halloween... my cousin Paul is going to be a DADDY today! His wife Rayna was induced this morning, and hopefully sometime soon little Sydney will show her beautiful sweet face. Jeremiah's going to be a big cousin... not the baby any more on my mom's side of the family! I absolutely cannot wait to meet this little girl... and especially for January when I get to be her daily babysitter!

Anyway, since I am still rather new to this whole blogspot ordeal, I don't know how (or if you even can) track how many viewers you have on your blog. Honestly I don't know if anyone even reads this thing; I have no subscribers. It always makes it more fun to post when I know that there are people out there who happen to care about what I have to say enough to check this thing out. So if you can please post a lil comment just to say hello, I'd appreciate it soo much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I read your blog and enjoy it. Thanks. :)

Melissa Vossler said...

I check in daily!!

Jeremiah looks so freaking cute in that costume. Happy Halloween!