Thursday, October 2, 2008

10 Months Old

Today my baby boy is 10 months old. In just two more months we will be celebrating his first birthday. Actually scratch that- his big birthday celebration is in one month and 3 weeks! I had the CUTEST pictures that I wanted to post of him today from his (brief) "I'm 10 Months Old Today" bathtime session, but my camera battery just decided to die, so after I charge it I will post them. Jeremiah is such a ham. Every time he even sees me reach for the camera, he strikes a pose with a huge grin. I can never catch him "in the act".

Tomorrow I have such a full (but fun!) day planned. After Jeremiah wakes up from his morning nap, we are going to go to Babies r Us. I have a few things there to return that I found on Craigslist for a fraction of the cost, and I will make my final decision as to whether or not we will actually dress Jeremiah up for Halloween this year. We are leaning towards "no" because it's our first Halloween in our new house and we want to be around for Trick or Treaters, and I just haven't seen any cute chicken or duck costumes out for newborns (or hardly ANY cute newborn costumes for that matter) that have made me decide to dress him up regardless. Besides, if we do take him trick or treating, Mommy and Daddy would be stuck with all his goodies- something else we don't want! After that I'm heading over to a lady's house in Monrovia to pick up MORE craigslist toys (I'm an addict I swear- but ONLY when I find a remarkable deal!) Since I'm going to be in the same general area as my grandma, I called and asked her if I could stop by around 1:00. She said she wasn't going to be back until 2:30, so I decided to call my grandpa Harry up and see if we could come over while we wait. Of course he said yes! I haven't seen him in about two months, but Jeremiah saw him just a few weeks ago. My dad took him over for a surprise visit when I was at Rayna's baby shower. Then it's off to my Grandma Sally's house. As it turns out, my great aunt Betty (my grandma's cousin-in-law) is staying at her house for a few days, and she's dying to see Jeremiah. My mom will also be dropping by my grandmother's house for dinner, because apparently 24 hours is too long to go withoug seeing her only grandchild.

That's about all the update I have for now!

No comments: