Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Disneyland...with a two year old...by myself...one month away from my due date?!

WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?!

Less than 10 minutes after my last post, my leg cramps, which have been absent for a few weeks, suddenly returned. Along with lots of cramps. And Braxton Hicks contractions (I think I was having false labor most of the afternoon? I had a ton of it with Jeremiah starting right around now, but he managed to stay inside me 10 days past my due date). Oh, and the crazy pain right underneath my left rib, which hasn't gone away in two months. I thought it was heartburn; it turns out I might have a gallbladder or liver issue brought on by my pregnancy. FUN! We'll find out more about that on Friday at my doctor's appointment. Oh and did I mention how low the baby is? Which makes walking around WITHOUT carrying Jeremiah harder than normal?

In short, I will NOT be taking Jeremiah to Disneyland tomorrow. No way Jose. Maybe I"ll take him to the playground this weekend. With Louis. Jeremiah isn't capable of understanding that our season pass expires next week, or that we won't be going again until the fall. With his baby sister. In other words, he'll never know what he's missing out on.

I'm so glad that Louis's only "trip" this week is a local one, not requiring him to be gone overnight.

No comments: