Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sibling Rivalry is Sinking In!

Jeremiah has gone from doting older brother to pesky older brother overnight. Gone are the days where he runs up to hug and kiss Evelynne all day long. Yes, he still hugs and kisses her; however it is usually after he takes a toy from her and makes her cry, and we scold him.

This morning, my sneaky little son truly amazed me. I saw him toss his basketball into his bedroom. He knew Evelynne would chase right after it, and sure enough, she crawled at breakneck speed into his bedroom. I saw the little guy grin, shut his door and yell "bye bye, Evy! Bye bye, Evy!", knowing that my poor little princess would not be able to get out.

One thing is for sure...kids with autism are SMART and CLEVER!

Kids...

Thank goodness my daughter is no pushover! She is going to need every assertive bone in her body!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Jeremiah have autism?
By the way, glad you're back!

Unknown said...

Oh, Jeremiah! That's not very nice. :) But also kind of funny. Glad you were watching!

Karen Beth said...

It's been awhile since I visited your blog. You must be a very busy mommy! (Thinking of you and your kids, esp. since it sounds like you are now dealing with autism issues.) XOXO