Monday, December 21, 2009

To answer the tummy pic question... I actually haven't taken one yet! I'll take one over the holidays and post it hopefully this weekend. The entire rest of the week is CRAZY so don't expect too much until after Saturday =)

Just a quick baby update- I think the baby "dropped" yesterday. I started getting all those not-so-fun symptoms that the baby has officially lowered herself into position for being born but has every intention of sitting cozy for the next 6-8 weeks (6 if I'm early, 8 if I deliver on time. I'm praying she doesn't stray more than a day or two past my due date). If I could have her at the end of January or first week of February I will consider myself a VERY lucky mama... I'm so through with this thing called pregnancy right now! I see my OB/GYN again on Monday. Hopefully by then I will have somehow burned off the two dozen or so cookies I have polished off last weekend alone and the tamales, chorizo and eggs, cinnamon rolls, ham, and potato salad (among other things) that I will be enjoying on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Stepping on a scale after a huge holiday weekend is not exactly pleasant, and I am hoping to avoid a repeat of the scolding I got for the weight I put on from eating too much Halloween candy.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Mm!

Fun. Too bad we didn't end up getting to visit while Jeff and I were visiting CA.

[I just realized I forgot to send you a Christmas card, so I texted you asking for your address. I'm a little scatterbrained with my marathon finals so, I'm attributing my disorganization to that. I'll do better next year. Sigh.]

ANYWAY! Looking forward to seeing your updated pregnant pic! Will it be a family one, since you guys go get pictures taken as a family pretty often? (I'm predicting yes. And, BTW, I think taking nice pictures often is great. I need like, a 101 goal for that. I've been telling Jeff forever that we need to print pictures of us--the pictures at my house are all of me with friends, like a couple years ago. Only one with him. Sad!)

Sorry for hijacking your blog. I've been working on an essay all last night and all today, so I'm a little tired of thinking about that stuff. :)