Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Little Yoda




Today we took Jeremiah's Halloween portraits! These are the three decent ones out of nearly 40 minutes worth of effort on the part of our poor photographer. She assured me that two year olds are the ones that like having their portraits taken the least and are most likely to NOT stay put for the camera, so I felt a little better about things and didn't expect too much. I"m just glad we got something to commemorate his second Halloween =)

I survived Louis's absence last week rather well. Aside from having a major run-in with our now ex-painter, which resulted the moron yelling at the top of his lungs that I"m a crazy broad, among other things (completely uncalled for, by the way, and which he denied even happened when Louis called him immediately after to yell at him!) it was a rather quiet three days, and it got so much easier to be alone at night as each day passed. Louis is staying put this week, but is off again next week to San Diego for a few days. Oh, and the outside of our house looks FANTASTIC. I'm just thankful this major battle w/ the creep happened when he was coming to pick up his gear after the job was complete, and not while he was in the middle of the project.

That's about all for now... I'm falling asleep at the keyboard, but didn't want to forget to upload the pics. I promise a more decent update within the next day or two =)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Man, why are people who work on the house so problematic sometimes? At J's house we KEEP having problems with service-people. It's like some telenovela.

The pictures are adorable, partly because they have personality instead of him just cheesy-smiling in them or something simple. :)

Anonymous said...

You need to update more. It's getting really boring to keep checking and nothing is ever here! I'm going to give it one more week and then I'm going to delete this blog. Sorry.