Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Great Big Positive!!!

Yes it's true.... baby #2 is on his or her way, due sometime around Valentines Day!! I found out on Wednesday evening and Louis and I couldn't be happier. I have my first doctor's appt. on July 2 with a new doctor (since we have insurance this time around) and I'm crossing my fingers that I get one that I like. So far I'm feeling great but exhausted. The morning sickness hasn't kicked in yet- I'm only around 4- 4 1/2 weeks along so I'm sure it's not long before it happens; however I have been feeling a little more queasy than I'd like to. I think we're going to be "normal" people and find out the gender this time around, but we'll see how we feel when we get our ultrasound =) Just wanted to share our good news and ask for prayers that we actually get to meet this bundle of joy this time around!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! Congratulations!

That's so cool.

I'm glad you're being "normal" people this time. It'll still be a surprise when you find out, and there will be tons of other surprises when you're raising him/her anyway.

As for eggs, oh gosh, YES, you can totally taste the difference between home eggs and store eggs! Jeff has been getting fresh eggs from the goat dairy he goes to already, and those eggs are different, too. Even from like, the expensive store ones. Basically, the yolk and white are firmer, and the yolk is like, a deep orange color instead of yellow. They have more flavor, too.

We got our second egg today, which was pretty cool. We didn't eat it, though. The hen laid it right before we left to go to Jeff's parents' house for dinner, so we brought it and gave it to his mom. She is also excited about our chicken project, so that was fun.

Also, thanks for letting us come over! It was good to see you!

Kathy said...

Yup it is for my Master's at APU. Congrats again!