Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hi, Everybody!

Welcome to my new blog! I decided that it was time for me to retire my Xanga and start a new journal. As you know, (or maybe you don't if you are tuning into my blog for the first time) I have the most ADORABLE 9 1/2 month old (10 months next week!) son, Jeremiah. Like him, the posts in here are probably going to be short and sweet. My days are spent keeping up with him- he is a very active little boy who loves to spend his time exploring the world (and sometimes getting into mischief here and there!). I will blog when I can, but usually my posts are cut short when Jeremiah wakes up from his nap (like he ironically is doing right at this moment). So welcome, enjoy and I am looking forward to writing in here! Drop me a line when you read this just to say hi or leave a little comment!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I already said this on Facebook, but WELCOME TO BLOGGER!